What we do
About our Daycare
At Hudson Sprouts, our mission is simply to provide an enriching education while nurturing the child as a whole. We inspire our students to be the best forms of themselves, motivating them to be independent, compassionate, and inquisitive learners. While providing a safe and caring environment, we inspire and demonstrate to our students the love and importance of learning. By organizing continuous professional development for the staff at Hudson Sprouts Academy and cultivating relationships with our parents, we create a welcoming and stimulating environment that continues to ameliorate each child in our community and beyond. We look forward to having your child become a sprout with us!
Description of the Programs
Licensed child care center to provide care for all children ages 0 – 13 years of age:
- Part Time and Full Time Childcare
- Emergency Care
- Live Camera Access
- Daily child reports
- Live Camera access
- CPR and First Aid trained staff
- Indoor gym
- Families visitation and conferences
- NJ CACFP affiliated – we will provide breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Monthly food menu
- Organic meals and snacks prepared fresh daily by our in-house chef
- One on one meeting with each family to address specific need of the child
- Accept most state subsidies
- Shuttle Service pick-ups and drop-offs from the Beacon and downtown Jersey City areas to Hudson Sprouts Academy!
- Secured Learning Consulstants Accreditation
Registration and Tuition Pricing
When choosing a childcare setting that best fits your family’s needs, all Academy House CDC locations understand that tuition cost is a major factor in that decision making. Tuition is affected by many factors: child’s age, type of program, hours of attendance, and additional services selected. To obtain the most accurate pricing, we recommend you contact the center directly so that we can get a better understanding of your family’s needs . Academy House families have selected our center’s based primarily off of the quality of care we offer through our trained staff, health and safety guidelines, and curriculum we offer.